Last Revised: April 13, 2023
Collection of Information
We obtain personal information and other information about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us, information we gather through automated means, and information we obtain from other sources.
Information you provide to us
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use the Services which may include:
- Identifying and contact information such as name, business organization, industry, business/ job title, email address, phone number, and address.
- Resume Information such as educational history, job and salary history, objectives, community involvement, work samples, portfolios, websites, blogs, preferred location, and references.
- Login id and password, if you choose to create an account.
- Information you provide regarding your reason for contacting us.
Information collected through automated means
The data collected may include but is not limited to:
- Device id, type, and settings,
- Browser type, version, and settings,
- Operating system and software information,
- Mobile network information,
- IP address,
- Whether you are a new or return user,
- Cookie and session id,
- Internet service provider,
- Click stream information,
- Demographics (e.g. age, gender)
- Websites or other referring services you visited before and after visiting the Services
- Dates and times you access or use the Services,
- Time zone,
- Geolocation information.
Information Obtained from Other Sources
We may obtain personal information and other information about you, in connection with the Services, from publicly and commercially available sources, our affiliates and co-brands, and our business partners (such as service providers, social networking services, third-party marketing partners, and data analytics providers).
Use of Information
Semper or service providers acting on our behalf, may use your personal information and other information for various purposes in connection with Semper’s business, including, but not limited to:
- To provide our products and services, and customer service and support;
- To evaluate your suitability for, and match you to potential employment opportunities;
- To match candidates to your employment opportunities;
- To send you emails in response to the job criteria you identify for your job search
- To respond to your inquiries and requests and send other communications;
- To provide you with information related to our services or that we otherwise believe will be of interest to you;
- To notify you about certain changes to the Site and the Services;
- To provide, improve and optimize the performance of the Site and the Services;
- To protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity;
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may also use aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you for any purpose, including marketing and advertising purposes.
Sharing of Information
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, website hosting and maintenance, customer relations and support, database storage and management, email management, data analysis, marketing, advertising and social media services, and payment processing. We may share your personal information and other information with these third parties in order to perform these functions and provide such services.
If you choose to make payment for products or services, we will direct you to STRIPE or another third party payment processor certified to meet the industry standards for security and confidentiality, as well as applicable laws, The payment processor will ask you to provide a credit card or debit card number and other personal data needed to complete the transaction. You may receive email correspondence from us and/or the payment processor related to any online transaction.
Other Third Parties
We also may share, disclose, or transfer your personal information and other information with third parties as follows: (a) to government agencies, advisors and other third parties, where necessary and appropriate, in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (i) comply with the law requiring such disclosure, (ii) protect Semper’s rights or property, (iii) prevent a crime or protect national security or (iv) protect the personal safety of the users or the public; or (b) if we believe your actions violate our [CMP1] or other policies; or (c) in connection with a financing or a sale, acquisition, merger or change in control of our business or our business assets, or in preparation for any of these events. We may also share with others non-personally identifiable information or aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Sites or Apps
If you provide an employer or employment candidate with your email address, you may receive emails directly from them. Semper does not control, and is not responsible for these email communications.
Subscribing to E-Mail Correspondence
If you provide us with your email address, you authorize us to send you regular emails unless and until you request to unsubscribe from such emails. These emails may include newsletters, messages related to your inquiries, requests and job search criteria, messages regarding employment candidates and employment opportunities, marketing communications, and information about changes to the Site and Services. We may collect information about your interactions with emails sent by us or on our behalf, including whether you opened the email or clicked on any links. We may use this information to improve our marketing, to understand our audience, and to improve the Site and Services. Each email we send contains an easy, automated way for you to unsubscribe from further emails from us.
Cookies are small data files that are sent from a website’s server and are stored on your device’s hard drive either for the duration of your visit (“session cookies”) or for a fixed period (“persistent cookies”). Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls. If you want to learn the correct way to modify your browser settings, please use the Help menu in your browser.Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our Site or the Services may no longer be fully accessible.
Do Not Track
Semper does not track you over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
We do not intend for the Site to be used by children under the age of 13, nor do we seek to collect information about children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us any information and promptly exit the Site.
Semper uses reasonable care to protect the privacy and security of personal information and to ensure that our systems are secure and meet industry standards. Unfortunately, no Internet transmission is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breaches will never occur. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACHES OF SECURITY, DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, OR ANY LOSS OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA.